Isn't it weird how listening to music that reflects your mood can either make you release your emotions or dwell in thought?
As I sat here dwelling on what's to come with this new place and new situation, my music choice was and still is reflecting my thought waves... I am ending one chapter of my life only to discover the next one. (I know it sounds cheesy.)
Everything from a simple rhythm to an intricate melody, slow paced intertwined with words, that feels as though they want nothing more than to mend a soul. Lay back while taking a few deep breaths and music begin coursing through you veins, while absorbing the bad only leave the good.
It's in those moments of euphoria or content that learn to let everything go. Consumed in the understanding of music it is possible to find peace and clarity.
All I know is music is my Bliss. Hopefully, things will go as needed.
Your Friend,
B.
No comments:
Post a Comment